These rules are developed on the basis of the Bulgarian legislation in force. A video surveillance system is set up in the general parts of the hotel and facilities. When using the hotel services, you agree to be subject of the video surveillance.
ORES Boutique Hotel guarantees to its guests the protection of the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided.
The hotel administration may terminate the provision of services to those guests who violate the rules and do not respect the hotel policies.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, guests are required to provide a personal document for registration.
- The equipment of each room is checked before check-in and after check-out.
- Guests are responsible for all damage and missing items in the rooms where they are accommodated. In case of damage, they will be charged.
- Belongings forgotten by the guests are kept up to 1 month, and courier costs for their return are at the expense of their owners.
Check-in / check-out:
- Check-in is after 14:00, and check-out – no later than 12:00.
- If you would like a late check-out, please ask for consent and confirmation from the Reception whether this is possible.
- Breakfast is served at the main restaurant.
- Buffet is arranged with a minimum of 30 guests.
- It is not allowed to bring in/out any food and drinks into/of the hotel restaurants and bars.
- Rooms are cleaned daily from 8:00 to 17:00.
- In case you put a “Do not disturb” sign or you would like your room to be cleaned after 17:00, please contact the Reception of the hotel.
- Evening maintenance of rooms is between 18:00 to 22:00.
- Each room has a minibar, refilled every day.
- Consumption by the minibar is paid in accordance with the available price list.
- Each room has a safe.
- Please store your valuables and documents in the safe.
- Guests are responsible for items left in the room or in the territory of the hotel.
- The hotel has free outdoor parking.
- Parking spaces cannot be reserved.
- The hotel is not responsible for damages to a car in the outdoor parking area.
- The hotel provides free ski wardrobe.
- Skiing equipment is not allowed in rooms, as well as passing through the common areas of the hotel with ski boots.
Accommodation with pets:
- Pets up to 3kg are allowed at the hotel.
- Pets are allowed upon submission of all necessary registration and immunization documents.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurants, the Wellness Center and the children’s playground. Pet walking is allowed only outside the hotel. Pets should be carrying in arms only when staying in the common areas.
- Pets should not be left unattended.
- Any disturbance such as barking or yelping should be promptly discontinued in order to ensure other guests’ comfort.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or injuries caused by their pets to the hotel or other guests, and agree to pay a full compensation.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guests for property damages caused by their pets.
FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENSURING ORDER AND SAFETY IN THE HOTEL IT IS FORBIDDEN TO:
- Smoke inside the rooms and all indoor premises of the hotel. Upon established violation, additional fee of 300 BGN will be added to the room bill.
- Give the key card of the room to third persons.
- Storage in rooms of materials and/or items dangerous to the health and life of others.
- Take out and move furniture in the rooms.
- Violate generally accepted norms of behavior, aggressive behavior and/or actions endangering the health and property of others.
- Damage hotel property.
- Car parking at the entrance and exit of the hotel and in a way that blocks the traffic.